Saturday, March 13, 2010

How I eat



I like to eat but my metabolism doesn't like it....I get bloated everytime I eat. I tried a lot of things from enemas to fasting, it didn't work for me. After using bisacodyl a couple of times my end starting getting lazy I freaked and stopped using it. I finally figured out something that works for me. What I do is I fill my plate but I don't eat everything at once. I eat some and after 3 hrs I microwave the rest and eat it. I do this for every meal: breakfast, lunch and dinner. I find that my meals digest faster this way. If I don't feel full after a meal I fill up with water, lots of it.

Also, within the non-eating 3 hrs I drink lots of water. I also find that the urge to snack or nibble something is curbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails